GGS screen protector is designed to protect screen from scratches or damage. With glass self-adhesive and special frame design, GGS is applied on the LCD screen with gapless technique without affecting the sensitivity of touch/swivel screen. GGS protector is easy to install with NO sticky residue.
1. GGS is applied on the LCD screen with gapless technique, adhesive power is 130g/cm2. GGS will not slip off at normal temperature and humidity.
2. Special frame design provides optically clear viewing.
3. GGS is made of 0.3mm Japanese optical glass. Light transmittance is over 90%. Compatible with touch/swivel screen.
4. Strengthened and precision polishing on the surface. The MOHS scale of GGS is 8H. Anti-abrasion, and anti-scratch.
5. With special shatter-proof film, the elastic pressure of GGS protector is 12kg/cm2.
6. Easy to install and remove with NO sticky residue.
For Nikon D7100 D7200
Material: Japanese Hardened Optical Glass
Application: Electrostatic Attraction
Light Transmittance: over 90%
Max impact force: 12 kg/cm2
Absorptive Force: 130g/cm2
1 x GGS LCD Screen Protector for Nikon D7100 D7200
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|