Sellers recommend: high quality For Panasonic NCR18650B rechargeable batteries!
Click on the link:
Shipping list: Liitokala lii-500 charger 1PCS
Liitokala 2AAdapter 1PCS
Liitokala lii-500 Manual 1PCS
(Adapter with ul flat plug and the gauge round plug, the guest to buy please leave a message to tell us you need the plug, if no message, we randomly shipment)
We are factory direct sales, if you like this product, have intention to agent, or need more quantity, you can contact us.
LiitoKala Lii-500 User’s Guide
1. This charger can only charge a cylindrical lithium-ion batteries and nickel-metal hydride batteries, non-rechargeable lithium iron phosphate battery;
2. Before use, please carefully refer to the instructions, pay attention to the recommendation of the rechargeable battery charging current, do not exceed the recommended charging current;
3. Do not use other power adapter;
4. Chargers discharge may be hot, be careful not to burn;
5. Stop use, unplug the power, removing the battery;
6. it can only be used in normal room.
7. This product test data for reference only, please refer professional equipment.
1.4 kinds of charging current regulator (300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA);
2. Can different specifications (18650/26650 …… / AA / AAA) in the battery charger;
3. The charger preclude the use of a separate screen LCD display, voltage (V) Current (mA) Time (h) Capacity (mAh) resistance (mR) parameters, E glance…;
Under 4. CHARGE mode, 4 channel work independently, you can select different charging current for charging and Hunchong lithium-ion batteries and nickel-metal hydride batteries.
Under 5. FAST TEST mode, 4 channels can quickly detect the battery capacity, regardless of the lithium-ion batteries and nickel-hydrogen batteries, are working independently. Rapid detection of battery capacity process (1 discharge, 2 full) by the two step
6. NOR TEST mode, the battery capacity is normally detected by the three step process (1 first charged, then discharged 2 and 3 refill), the detection process of the battery capacity;
. 7.CHARGE and FAST TEST / NOR TEST 3 modes can work simultaneously; independent set charge / fast capacity detection / normal capacity detection;
8. A variety of protection functions: overcharge and over discharge, short circuit, temperature, 0V voltage activation function, (- Î”V & 0Î”V), 1.65V-2.2V can not be charged, intelligent recognition bad battery and reverse-battery detection protection.
9. with standard 5V / 1000 mA USB output: from 1 to 4 lithium batteries lithium batteries USB output is completed, the product can not be nickel-metal hydride battery with USB output.
10. with a dedicated power adapter: DC Input voltage: 12V / 2A.
Third, the description of the keys
1. The charger has six buttons, mode selection key (MODE), the current selection key (CURREN), and view the data independently selected key (1234), the use of simple and convenient;
2. Hold down the MODE key in any case and held for 3 seconds to change the CHARGE (charge) mode or FAST TEST, NOR TEST (capacity test) mode, then tap again corresponding to the function keys can be changed within 8 seconds, to current, independent, Hunchong, capacity test, the selected function after 8 seconds into the working state, in working condition can tap the (1234) key to view the current (mA) / capacity (mAh) / voltage (V) / time ( h) / resistance (mR) data reference.
Fourth, the mode Description:
CHARGE (charging mode)
1. When the power is turned charger, the charger all instant full brightness LCD screen, if the battery is not placed in the display Null, if it is a bad battery will also be displayed into the Null;
2. Insert the batteries power charger, the charger in three seconds or so to measure the internal resistance of the battery, after which the system automatically enters charge mode (CHARGE), the charger automatically default charging current is “500mA, in 8 seconds within the current selection by key (CURREN) select 300mA, 500mA, 700mA, 1000mA current charging system lock current that you select will be charged in eight seconds, if within 8 seconds, did not make the set, then the system automatically defaults to 500mA charging current, current and other functions at this time will not be changed, if necessary change, need to change the mode button press from the election;
3. In the charge mode (CHARGE), within 8 seconds to change any of independent charging or different current selection, as well as different battery Hunchong. make a simple, 8 seconds tap the corresponding button battery 1234, press mode button to change the mode, press the current key to changing the current, independent, Hunchong, capacity detection function, selected after 8 seconds into the working state, attention according to the battery capacity size to select the charge current, if not fast charge, we recommend charging 500mA, this is the safest;
4. charging mode, by tapping the keys you can switch to view the 1234 charge capacity (mAh) / charging time (h) / battery internal resistance (mR) / charging current (mA), voltage (V) 5 kinds of units, the battery is fully charged After the show, (end of charge);
II. Capacity detection mode (FAST TEST, NOR TEST) two kinds
(A) FAST TEST (rapid capacity test mode)
1. When the power is turned back into the battery charger, 8 seconds touch (mode key MODE) Select (FAST TEST rapid capacity test mode), then press (current selection key CURREN) to select the current system 8 seconds after the lock of your choice to work. Quick Reference Table a capacity test procedure
Is the first battery is discharged, then the battery is fully charged battery in order to detect and record the battery capacity.
Note that this product capacity test mode, the discharge mode is divided into two kinds, when you select the charge current (300mA, 500mA), the system automatically default discharge current of 250mA, when you select the charge current (700mA, 1000mA) , the system automatically default discharge current of 500mA,
(B) NOR TEST (normal capacity detection mode)
1. NOR TEST mode: is the first battery is full, then the battery discharge discharge capacity to detect and record the battery capacity after the battery is fully automated; capacity detection process with reference to Table II
2. When the power is turned back into the battery charger, 8 seconds touch (mode key MODE), NOR TEST mode is selected, in any mode, press mode button for 2 seconds, you can enter NOR TEST mode;
3. After entering the NOR TEST mode, you can select the current key (CURREN) select 300mA, 500mA, 700mA within 8 seconds, or 1000 mA current, the current system is locked after you select in 8 seconds, if in this 8 the second, did not make the set, then the system will automatically lock 500mA current charging (when selected current is the default charging current is automatically selected when the discharge discharge current 250mA), in which within 8 seconds, Select 700mA or 1000mA current charge, will automatically select the discharge current of 500mA discharge.
4. When the battery is full, the system automatically to discharge, the discharge current to system defaults (select the charging current relationship), and record discharge data to detect the battery capacity, when the screen appears, capacity test mode is finished, At this parameter LCD display is the actual capacity of the battery reference value;.
5. capacity test mode is finished, the charger will be selected current parameters again before charging the battery until full.
Five, USB 5V output
5.1 USB 5V move only as output, the output current of 1000mA, connect the power USB output is invalid.
5.2 When the battery into the slot to be exported and USB / 5V for-awake, now ready to 5V power supply and electronic products.
4 battery slot 5.3 product, any one slot for the USB output can be recommended are two slots in the battery.
5.4 USB 5V output is only 3.7V lithium effective NiMH boost invalid.
VI. Specific parameters
6.1 DC Input voltage: 12V / 2.0A
6.2 Li-ion battery charging current: 4.2V 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA
6.3 NiMH battery charging current: 1.48V 300mA / 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA
6.4 Rechargeable Battery Specifications: 18650,26650,14500, AA, AAA, etc.
6.5 discharge current: 250mA, 500mA
6.6 USB Output: 5V — 1000mA
6.7 Termination: intelligent voltage monitoring
6.8 Dimensions: 162mm (length) * 96mm (width) * 36mm (height).
Your satisfaction is my priority, and aim to buy with confidence
If you received a defective item, please inform us within 14 days, the replacement
Or a full refund will be given upon receipt of the goods received back.
. .. You pay shipping.
. .. Return items should include the original packaging and accessories.
Contact customer support:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I am willing to solve
Everything is for you. I have to be in service as long as you are satisfied with your purchase.
I appreciate your feedback and would like to keep you happy so please leave me a positive
Feedback when you receive your product. Then I leave you Positive feedback
The refund. If for some unforeseen circumstance that you are not happy and feel that you
You can not leave me positive feedback, please contact me before doing so, and I am pleased
We will try to work with you to resolve any questions that you can with the product or service.
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|