1080p Broadcom Crystal HD Decoder BCM70015 BCM970015 Better than BCM70012
- The BCM970015 Crystal HD is a video/audio hardware decoder in the PCIe Mini Card half-height form factor.
- Broadcom Crystal HD brings the advantages of high definition H.264 and VC-1 video providing flawless playback of streaming media and Blu-ray Disc, file-based content and broadcast.
- The BCM970015 single-chip Crystal HD advanced media processor is a low cost, low power (less than 1 W energy consumption), highly integrated solution for high definition (HD) video playback applications. It is targeted for multimedia applications such as HD playback and broadcast and other TV sources.
- Provides software support for Adobe Flash Player (v10.1), Windows Media Player, as well as support for other third-party media players including both commercial and open-source
- Supports standard definition (SD) and HD multi-format video decode of industry standard codecs (H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, VC-1, WMV9, MPEG-4, DivX?, Xvid and AVS).
- Provides integrated media security features, including support for protected content playback using industry standard DRM or other content protection schemes
- Brand Broadcom
- Manufacturer AzureWave
- Item Model No. BCM70015
- Memory Size 64 MB
- Interface mini PCI-e
- Supported Resolution QCIF up to 1920 x 1080
- Supported standards H.264/AVC High Profile@Level 4.2 up to 40 Mbps
- VC-1 Advanced Profile@Level 3 up to 45 Mbps
- VC-1 MP@HL, VC-1 SP@ML, WMV9
- MPEG-2 MP@LL, ML and HL at up to 80 Mbps
- DivX® 3.11, 4.1, 5.X, 6.X, XviD
- MPEG-4 Part 2 SP & ASP
- AVS 1-P2 Jizhun Profile, Level 6.0
- Supported Applications Windows Media Player 12
- Media Player Classic
- ArcSoft TotalMediaâ„¢ Theatre
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- CyberLink PowerDVD
- 1 x Broadcom BCM970015 Hardware Decoder Adapter
Average Star Rating:
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
Feedback Rating for This Product
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
||Estimated Delivery Time
||3 - 7 days
||3 - 7 days
||5 - 14 days
|Post Air Mail
||15 - 45 days
||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).